• JSC "KAMAZ"
For the mechanical engineering engines of “CONTOUR-SID” type test stands were developed.
Stands are designed for running, acceptance tests and bearer in manufacturing, capital and current repairs of internal combustion engines in the power range from 63 to 1800 hp
Scope of the stand:
- engine assembly quality check;
- engine adjustment;
- engine cold running;
- engine hot running without a load;
- engine hot running under load;
- engine parameters check;
- engine routine tests.
- engine bearer test.
The introduction effect:
- Manufacture, overhaul and maintenance of the internal combustion engine quality improving;
- Improving the quality of testing by the use of advanced tools to view and analyze process information;
- Excluding the "human" factor due to the full process automation;
- Increasing the equipment efficiency by the use of energy recovery devices in the network;
- Testers’ responsibility range increase;
- Ensuring safe working conditions;
- Providing advanced diagnostic tools to reduce the time for commissioning and repairs.
- Testing automatically by specified methods;
- Operational control and processes management in the course of the testing process on the screens and tester’s workplace;
- Technological protections and test equipment interlocks provision;
- The course of the testing process analysis, providing information on the controlled parameters off range, the possible faults causes issuance, and others.
Features and benefits:
Stand’s universality: the ability to test a variety of internal combustion engines due to the stand readjustment for the internal combustion engine installation;
- The stand high reliability and durability through the use of equipment SIEMENS, HBM, EMERSON;
- Electricity issuance to the grid during the stand operation through the use of electric drive with the function of recovery;
- The stand design and the application of asynchronous motor allows its installation on the existing foundation (with shock mounts) or mounting plate;
- Ability to adjust the existing and commissioning of independent testing methods;
- Ability to work with various types of computers.
The stand composition:
- The stand platform with the engine installation and fixing on the stand device;
- Dynamometric device based on the motor (induction or DC) with installed torque and rotational speed sensors;
- Stand control cabinet with the installed process control;
- Tester’s AWP;
- The electric cabinet (supply input cabinets, rectifier and inverter);
- Process fluids preparation system (temperature control, oil storage and supply system; temperature regulation, coolant storage and supply system, fuel storage and delivery system);
- The system of fuel metering and supplying to the internal combustion engine based on the mass flow meter;
- Oil metering system;
- Set of physical parameters sensors;
- Set of additional parameters measurement;
Set of control and power cables;
- Heat-resistant hoses for exhaust system.